Children’s Museum

My class went on a field trip to the New Children’s Museum. We got inspired by the things around us to make stores this is my story. l really hope you like it, enjoy!

I went to the Children’s Museum and there was more stuff to climb on than to look at. It was more of a playing museum. My favorite exhibit was the Wonder Sound. In the Wonder Sound there’s something called the spoon room. You have to crawl though a pitch-black tunnel then you will get to the spoon room. It has spoons on the roof that if you touch it will make music. There’s also a rope room. It’s a whole room full or ropes where you get to climb. There’s also a Home Tower that has 4 levels. On the lst floor there is a ball pipe where you put balls and they appear on the 2nd floor. I also liked the rainbow tunnel you can bounce around in. Another cool exhibit is the Rain House. It’s a tiny house and if you go in it feels like it’s raining. l think you should go check it out.

To Everland

One night a whisper came from the deep, deep forest. So we went to go check it out. We saw a dragon that could talk and he lead us to a secret portal that lead us to a place called Everland. We saw fairies and more dragons. The dragon told us that this land is very tricky to make it to the end. A few hours later they met a
fairy that gave them some of her powers to freeze stuff. One hour later high in the mountains they saw an evil King and he sent his monsters to attack us. l used
freezing powers and froze the monsters. The evil king was in a big castle. We went up and got past the other monsters. The evil king was in his chair. We had a sword fight and we won the battle and we lived happily ever after.